Your floors installed indoors must not only withstand the high traffic, but also a series of impacts, including contact with cleaning products, waxes and other liquids. In the case of wooden floors, wear can be even more visible, since the action of water can rapidly deteriorate their appearance and function, especially if the proper protection and maintenance measures are not taken. That is why a variety of materials have been created for the installation of waterproof floors, which can resist the wear of time, and even stains from liquids such as wine or chlorine.
Certain areas need additional protection against water. If you do not give protection to your flooring, repairs and replacement would have a price, so why not changing that and get beautiful waterpoorf floors?
• Protect the surface against corrosive fluids, as well as other harsh elements such as sun and acid or other chemicals.
• Reduce water absorption in concrete and reduce cracking and decomposition
• Increase the longevity of the whole structure
• Save money on expensive repairs, replacement, damaged equipment, and lost time
• Suitable for kitchens and bathrooms.
• Suitable for high-performance rooms
• Scratch, dent, and stain resistant